Friday, February 27, 2004

Snack Cakes for Reading

Today I have a mission. That mission, since I've chosen to accept it, is to take a picture of a Twinkie with two candles in it. Later, in Photoshop, I'll write "issue 2" on it. Or perhaps "issue II". This is all for my girlfriend's friend's bagazine. What's a bagazine? It's a zine in one of those little zip-lock sandwich bags that are too small for sandwiches. It turns out that they are just perfect for holding bagazines. They had to be good for something.

So now I'm going to walk down to the corner market and get said Twinkie. Or maybe two. Do they come in packages of two or one? If they come in packages of two, then who eats two Twinkies in one sitting? If no one does, how does one save the extra Twinkie for later? Perhaps in one of those little zip-lock sandwich bags that are too small for sandwiches.

No comments: