Saturday, January 10, 2009

Graffiti Part II

I took my camera to work for a few days this week to try to snap a picture of the Ira Glass graffiti during my BART commute. Unfortunately taking pictures in the semi-dark morning from a moving vehicle doesn't produce the best image quality:



So today I took my camera with me while I did some errands. Behold, in all its focused glory, pictures of the Ira Glass graffiti.





There was quite the array of Graffiti there. It's part gallery, part get-well card.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome. I was hoping someone had taken a picture of that.

Jootastic said...

Dear Michael,

Thank you for posting more.

Me.

JeremyTurner said...

Thanks. I needed photographic proof so others wouldn't think I was crazy. Here's to being #1 on Google for "ira glass grafitti."

passthatatlas said...

Ah! I saw that too, and also failed at taking a clear photo from the train. Naturally the next step was to Google for it and I found your blog -- do you mind if I link to your photo? Nobody believes me. :(

Michael said...

Sure thing. Feel free to use the picture.

passthatatlas said...

It got painted over! Sad day.

Anonymous said...

there used to be some graffiti there which said something important about dolphins