Monday, September 11, 2006

All the News that's Fit to Print

I've been sitting here for 5 minutes trying to come up with a publishable tid bit. But I can't make anything come to mind.

Sure there are things I'd like to write about. I had a great Sunday that I don't really want to get into. I heard an extremely entertaining story involving a celebrity croquet tournament, Joan Rivers, and the Cheshire Cat, but it isn't my story to tell.

I can, I suppose, tell you that if you see somebody who is just so cute that you need to say hello, but because you are a San Francisco male and are too much of a woos to do it, myspace is always an option. Sure it may seem creepy to look somebody up and send them a message when you've chickened out mere hours beforehand, but what's the worst that could happen? She could set her profile to private - there are far worse fates. What's the best that could happen? You might get a first date with an awesome somebody. Or so I hear.

In a totally unrelated note, somebody one floor up from me is singing a song from their native land and they are waaaay off key. And it's distracting enough that I'm going to give up writing this post and go brush my teeth.

3 comments:

Sonja said...

I'm brushing my teeth right now!

Jootastic said...

awww.... are you saying you got a first date with a cutie pie???

Anonymous said...

It could be worse...they could be sining along with KFed.