Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Super

My landlady just called to tell me that somebody posing as a Cantonese speaking PG&E guy called to say he'd be coming by for an inspection tomorrow. She called PG&E and they hadn't scheduled any inspections.

So not only do I live someplace with obvious* drug deals going on up the street, but I have oddly informed con-artists trying to inspect the house.

I keep perusing Craigslist for other apartments in this price range, but I apparently have the best deal in all of San Francisco. So if there's no blog post tomorrow, you'll know that PG&E came by and stole my computer. Or I was struck by a debilitating attack of lazy.

Maybe I can write a letter to the city requesting some immediate gentrification.

*And I do mean obvious. A car stops right, smack, in the middle of the street and somebody walks over to it. Window goes down, baggy goes in, money comes out, window goes up, everybody goes on their way. For goodness sake. Could you guys at least pull over so I don't get stuck behind you on my way home from work. Jerks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet if you sold drugs you could afford to get a bigger place. Just a thought.

Brandon said...

Woohoo for the return of the posts! I was getting worried that you'd stop writing...I need something to distract me from school!