Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Because I Said I Would

I bought a USB drive enclosure from Dealsonic.com. For those of you who don't know what that is, it doesn't matter, that's not the point. The point is that Dealsonic.com sucks something fierce. My new $20 enclosure made funny noises when I moved it, and my computer wouldn't recognize it, so I sent it back. Dealsonic will refund my money, but may charge me a 30% restocking fee if they deem it necessary. They also won't refund the $8 I had to spent to ship the enclosure back. So really, I only get half my money back. So if you ever want anything from Dealsonic.com, don't buy it. And if anyone lives in Ontario California and would like to leave a flaming bag of dog leftovers on DS's doorstep, I would be much obliged.

I told the customer service I would write this if they didn't send me my money back. So I did. There. Done.

In further distressing news, the Taco Bells of Oregon have discontinued Mexi-Nuggets. For those of you who don't know what those are, then you have unknowingly experienced a terrible loss. Those of you in the know will undoubtedly share my pain. What Mexi-Nuggets may have lacked in having a cool name, they more than made up for in scrumptiousness. We shall miss you dearly Mexi-Nuggets.

1 comment:

Cara said...

i feel your pain....

Taco Bell mexi-nuggets were f***ing amazing. As to why Taco Bell felt the need to discontinue such a popular and tasty item beats me. Its sad how they have crappy items on their menu now :(