Tuesday, November 21, 2006

No Sleep! Bum Bum. 'Til Bedtime!

I've had a terrible time going to sleep for about the past week and a half. Last week was because I was up to my eyeballs in snot and sore throat. But on Sunday my congestion cleared up and my energy level has been running backwards, or if not backwards, at least not in the order it's supposed to.

I get up at 6am and am exhausted. Now, when I should be in bed getting mode, I'm ready to start a project, or write some email, or as I've done tonight, browse through personal ads for an hour.

I'm used to being exhausted at 6am, tired again shortly after lunch, and then semi sleepy again at 9ish. The only thing I can think to blame is my newly increased intake of diet Safeway select caffeine free sodas. Damn you diet cherry!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry but I have to.

Until shortened becomes 'til. Not Till not til', but 'til.

And now I am done.

Forgive me.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the correction. Now it is your turn to say something to me about my endless mistakes.