Sunday, May 14, 2006

Lazy

I've had ideas for posts, but the motivation hasn't materialized. I thought of some things to write about on Friday, then I switched to writing one on personal ads, then I was going to write about the picture on the front of the pop tart box, which is basically a frosted strawberry pop tart wearing a bemused expression, a tank top, and no pants. Alas, none of them made it to the page (although I think the pop tart one is sufficiently explained at this point.)

Anyhow, instead of a post, I'll put a link to a song I finally recorded with my newish banjitar. It's called Three Stories. And they're all true.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally dig the banjitar.

Jootastic said...

that was freaking cool. for shizzle.

sightofstars said...

so i'm guessing a banjitar is a hybrid banjo and guitar? how many strings does it have? and is it round like a banjo or hourglass-shaped like a guitar?

loved the stories... i think i've heard the middle one before.

your singing and speaking voices are really different, by the way.