Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Nothing to Write

I can't think of a single thing to write. So I'll tell a math joke:

An asymptote is driving a friend home after spending a long night drinking in a bar. All of a sudden a siren blips and his car is filled with flashing red and blue lights. The asymptote calmly pulls over, rolls down his window, and causally leans back in the seat. His friend, amazed at the asymptote's level of calm, asks, "why are you not panicking right now? We've been drinking for hours!"

The asymptote looks at his friend and says, "I know my limit, and I'm approaching it, but I'll certainly never get there."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. I like it!

...my friends will not appreciate it though.

asyl076 said...

hehehehehehe

Sonja said...

Why was six afraid of seven? Because seven eight nine!
Sorry, but that's one of my favorite G-rated jokes.