Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Some (4) Things

I saw a lady jogging in Golden Gate Park in full workout regalia smoking a cigarette. She hadn't stopped to take a break, she was jogging and smoking at the same time. Just based on how my lungs feel when I run, it has to be really terrible for you to smoke and run at the same time. Sort of like painting with lead based paint when you don't have your skin on.

In San Rafael I saw a fair skinned homeless man with red hair. Of all the complexions for a homeless person to have, I have to think being a redhead is the worst. It's awfully hard to stay out of the sun when you have no place to live, and sun screen is ridiculously expensive.

In beautiful, scenic Richmond I watched a girl pick out her hair extensions and throw them in the street as she moseyed along with her friends. Just ew.

And lastly, I'm worried the NSA is going to see that I tend to call old people shortly before they die. So if I stop posting abruptly, you'll know what happened.

In other news, I just boug

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What is boug?

Jootastic said...

I just boug, too!!! What a coincidence!!!

Anonymous said...

Dick Cheney, give back my son.