Saturday, December 09, 2006

Delayed

My trip to Home Depot to finish up my electric plant waterer has been delayed by laziness. Laziness and the fact that I didn't get up earlier due to my working 15 hours yesterday. I'll go into all of that tomorrow.

There are two things wrong with this post:
1) It's boring.
2) It assumes that somebody is going to come looking for my electric plant waterer and be disappointed when they aren't here, but read this post and feel better about having to wait another day.

I have a half a mind not to push publish.

3 comments:

Jootastic said...

I'm not sure exactly what to expect of your electric watering plant thing... but that's okay.

By the way, my verification word is "umexy". Thought I'd share.

Michael said...

Unfortunately there's been another delay. I can't find a box to mount it all in. But I'll get it done sooner or later.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the anticipation of a new Mike invention.