Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Three Men Walk Into a Bar. Clang, Clang, Clang.

A man walks into a strip mall wearing a sweater. As a very attractive girl walks past him and into a yoga studio, a sock falls out of his sweater.

Sounds like the beginning of a joke, doesn't it? No such luck, it was a portion of my Saturday.

And there's no punchline. I picked up the sock, said, "that's where this went," and continued on my way to the store I was looking for. The attractive yoga girl paid me no attention.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, you shouldn't feel ahsamed by your breast size. There's no reason for you to be padding them up.

Rees said...

See, that's the kind of thing that would've hooked me back in the day. I'd try it again if I were you.

Like the blue.

Happy winter solstice!

Ginamonster said...

heh. be glad it wasn't underwear.