Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Dear Yahoo! Mail

Damn you, Yahoo! mail. Your upbeat, confident help service makes it seem as if you'll be springing into action to help me read my email, but in reality I've been without access for more than 12 hours. I've heard of people dieing in as little as 6.

And now your ad revenue will suffer because of your negligence. I've forwarded my Yahoo! mail to my Gmail account, which has yet to let me down. My emails have begun to arrive in Gmail land, so now you are only hurting yourself!

When you resolve these problems for people in the future, I highly recommend not sending them an email telling them the problem has been fixed when it hasn't. Especially if you send said email to the account in question, THE ONE TO WHICH I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS. Jerks.

I'd also like to point out that I pay for your email service. In fact, I have two accounts. One costs me money, and one is free. Guess which one broke.

Yahoo!, Google is kicking your ass for a reason.

Love,

Mike

1 comment:

Jootastic said...

I have at least one friend who NEVER gets my yahoo mail. I have started to have to send everything to her with Gmail. And, ya know what? Gmail is a thousand times more awesome than yahoo anyway...so I'm pretty much going to have to say that yahoo sucks...and it... where was i going with this again?