Saturday, January 20, 2007

Limericks

Pool of Seats
There were some people at school
Who like to throw chairs in the pool
On the last day of class
They thought of their ass
And asked me to lend them a stool

To Which I replied
I knew some people who came
To ask me for something in shame
They asked "Would you care,
"If we borrowed a chair?"
And I said "hey no way you're too lame."

I don't believe you
A girl with last name Fredoth
Only liked me for my small pet sloth
When I asked if she'd mind
If I grabbed her behind
She said it had just fallen off

Pickle
There once was a pickle from mars,
Who put ugly people in jars.
He'd wait till they'd die,
Then the dead he would fry,
And sell them as snacks in the bars.

Job Market 2002
Nomadic employment ensues
From lame jobs that give me the blues
So I mourn the trees
That died to make these
My huge stack of W2s

1 comment:

asyl076 said...

mmmm pickles