Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Profiles and Interviews

I like these profile things that people seem to have on their blogs. I didn't want to change the format on mine, because I didn't want to figure out how to put comments and tracking back in. So I just stuck a link to my profile in the corner there under my picture. Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

I've changed my mind on the interviewing thing. It's actually more like being interviewed by the phone company. They give you a big window during which you have to wait at home, and then they don't call. I sent an email and I guess I'm getting called today. We'll see.

I also did a little IT work today. I was referred to a transmission repair shop by a pervious client. So I popped down there, ran an antivirus program and an anti-spyware program, and went home. It's nice to make money by sitting around watching programs run. I didn't fix a thing, but since the virus scan didn't find any viruses, the transmission guy was a happy camper.

If my phone interview goes well, assuming it goes at all, I'll consider today an overall success.

No comments: