Monday, October 11, 2004

Christianity and the Internet

I keep getting spam messages telling me where to meet "Quality Christian Singles." Problems with this include:

1) I don't wasn’t to meet Christian singles.
2) Even if I did want to meet Christian singles, I would probably want to meet bad ones. The quality ones are too Christian.
3) Isn't it somehow against the teachings of the bible to spam people? Thou shalt not flood the inboxes of the heathens. And the Lord said, "Let the incoming mail be something in which thou showest some interest."

Then again, I guess when the Christians walked over to my table in college and quizzing me on the "literature" they had left for me to read last time they found me, that was just a low tech version of spam. Christians of the future. Hooray.

No comments: