Friday, October 29, 2004

I Don't Like Feet

It's true. I don't. My range of foot attractiveness goes from the lowest rating - really disgusting, to the highest rating - not completely unattractive. I'm not sure why this is, I just don't like them. I had a roommate Junior year of college that would chase me around with her heel-callus sanding-block trying to get foot dust on me. I hope you weren't eating.

Usually feet safely incased in (non-open toed) shoes are ok. But this last week I saw some of the most ridiculous shoes I've ever seen. I saw two different people wearing what I've come to discover are called Z-CoiL pain relief footwear. They are regular looking tennis shoes apart from the separated heel, which is attached to the shoe via a big black spring. The two people I saw were wearing the Cloudwalker.

I've heard the old saying that looking good hurts, but I didn't know that feeling good meant looking like you were in an SNL sketch.

(Since I'm writing a bunch of posts right now, I'm going to pretend I wrote them over several days.)

No comments: