Thursday, October 14, 2004

Two Covers and an Underage Van

I'm sure this will get old, but I found more seat covers of note today. The first was in a Crown Victoria, favorite vehicle of the CHP, being driven by an older couple. They had black and white ala 1950's jail movie striped seats. I thought it was a good match of car model and seat fashion.

The second may or may not have been a seat cover. The girl driving the car had sandy blond hair that was either so long that it went through the headrest and down the back of her seat all the way to the floor of the car, or she had a sandy blond human-hair seat cover. I'm not sure which one to hope for.

Then while driving back to the Depot, I pulled up along side a van from Justin Sienna High School, or so it said on the side. It was chocked full of blond high school girls waving at me multi-fingeredly. Not the enthusiastic, fingers all together, whole hand wave, but a play seductive, tickle the ivories sort of wave. Either way, I seem to have overshot my age group again. Maybe if I carry just a little peanut brittle. What do the women my age like? Sushi? I'm not carrying sushi around in a hot van all day just to win the affections of a lady, so you can just forget it.

No comments: