Thursday, February 16, 2006

neither Funny nor Interesting

I was emailing this girl from The Onion Personals, and I thought things were going well until she disappeared. So then I thought I had somehow offended her. It's not like girls haven't disappeared on me before. But then out of the blue she reappears, asks if I want to meet up, and disappears again. So I think I'm going to either say no thank you or ignore her if she resurfaces again. She's like the online dating verion of whack-a-mole.

I'm currently irritated at the flakey people of the world.

(I'm on the fence about whether to even post this in all its bland mediocrity. But I've been so good about posting since Sunday, I hate to ruin my streak. Then again, since I'm getting comment numbers in the single round digits lately, maybe nobody's reading and I can be just as boring as I'd like. So there. ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am commenting. So there!

I find your posts intriguing and would hate if you stopped. what would I do at work if I couldn't read blogs?

Anonymous said...

Keep it up, I like your stories.

Anonymous said...

So do I. Please do.

Michael said...

You're all swell.