Friday, March 24, 2006

Ever So Quickly

The problem with addressing and stamping envelopes while wearing only boxer shorts is that you may drop a stamp on your gut. And then when you try to peel off said stamp, you might remove some gut hair. And then you might be in pain and slightly grossed out at the fact that you have gut hair.

And then you'll have to worry about whether or not the stamp has retained enough sticky to get the envelope where it needs to go.

Life can be so difficult sometimes.



(I typed this whole post with not a single misspelling. When I pushed the spell check button I got a gray screen that said:

Spell Check Complete
(No Errors Found)

And I thought the spell check was broken because I had never before seen that screen.)

1 comment:

Ginamonster said...

I hope you didn't leave any belly hairs on the stamp because, um, eew.