Saturday, December 18, 2004

Mr. Popular

Incompatible people who have sent me messages on my Yahoo! Personals profile to date:

- A 30 year old conservative Christian. I did put that I'm an atheist and liberal in my description, but nobody reads those.
- A 22 year old Pacifica resident who is a heavy smoker. I do have a sentence in my profile that states, "I don't smoke anything, and would like the person I'm dating not to either." But I can see how that might be misconstrued.
- A 19 year old girl who goes to SF State. I'm thinking a 7 year difference at this point is a bit much. Plus, it's hard to go to shows in bars with somebody under 21.
- The most recent person who also wins the prize for most incompatible: A 24 year old Transsexual Filipina who typed her profile in all caps. I have a couple of problems with her/him. 1) She/he may have man parts. I'm not a big fan of man parts. 2) I hate when people type in all caps.

There are rules people. Typing in all caps indicates yelling. For normal things like personals, use your indoor voice.

No comments: