Tuesday, April 26, 2005

P.S. (Pee Seat)

I tried to go get my scooter license today, and locked up my apartment shortly after 7:30am in hopes of arriving at the DMV before a huge line formed. Unfortunately, after I took the cover off my scooter I was confronted with a small puddle of very yellow pee on my seat. I was forced to leave a little late due to a clean up effort involving several napkins and liberal squirts of hand sanitizer.

What I'm hoping is that some small animal crawled up under the cover and slept warm and comfortable on my scooter seat, peed, and left. However, after I got back from the DMV* I discovered that there was pee on the outside of the cover as well. I'm hoping with all my might that one of my neighbors didn't pee on it. I'm also hoping that the dog torturers in 204 don't let their dogs pee on the vehicles in the garage, though nobody would notice even the slightest tic of reaction on my face if I caught them at it. I have less than zero respect for them. They actually suck cool points away from anyone who has any association with them. I'm glad I'm moving soon so I don't get sucked into their black hole of exuberant idiocy and inconsiderateness. (BHOEIAI)

As you may have noticed, I don't like the people in 204, nor do I like pee on my personal possessions. And I only jump to the conclusion that they may be involved because I know they let their dogs poop in the garage. They've stopped doing so recently, but next time I see a little dog present sitting around in there I'm going to get some gloves out of my van and put the poops on her windshield wipers.


*When I got to the DMV at 7:58am the line outside resembled a line for a rock concert. I guess I'm going to have to camp out to get a good spot.

No comments: