Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Quite the Tuesday

Thank the heavens; Norbert may have a new mom. A friend in Oakland says she may want her, and that's fine by me. Plus she has a really nice place full of natural light and views of the outside.

I'm going to drop her off about a week from tonight for a 5 day trail run. Best case scenario is that Norbert will have a new home with more company and lots of extra space in which to frolic. Worst case scenario is that I've found somebody to cat sit while I go to Portland for Thanksgiving. (In the worst case scenario it will be hard to pry Norbert away from her fancy new digs.)

In other good news, it's November 15th. NOVEMBER. And at 7:30pm tonight it was 67 degrees and 50% humidity. Earlier it was in the mid 70s and I rode my scooter around for about an hour. According to W the jury is still out on the whole global warming issue. But I think somebody should take a serious look at how we managed to get our seasons backwards here.

No comments: