Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Color?

I have some exciting news for me, and some boring news for everyone who isn't me and/or my roommate: my bathroom is getting remodeled. The tile that I poked through the shower wall has turned into brand new tile work, the showerhead moving a foot and a half higher up, and the bathroom being repainted.

So here's what I need: you all to vote on what color my bathroom should be. If I finally hear from my roommate, you'll all be ignored, but since I'm having such trouble getting through to him, there's a good chance democracy will rule. Please vote for solid and reasonable colors. My landlord will not do stripes nor polka dots, and he probably won't paint it black. With that said, vote away.

I’m voting for I-don’t-care-urple but my landlord wants me to choose a different color. And we already have one vote for light blue, for calming, soothing trips to make a poopie.

(And all votes must be in by 8am west coast time. I'm sure this means I'll get no votes, but I didn't get a whole lot of warning.)

Update (8:45pm): I've just realized that they pulled up my nice caulking job. I guess the moral of the story is that if you are a good tenant and scrub the black stuff off the tub once a year, the third time you do it you get a brand new bathroom. However this must be weighed against the issue of having your toothbrush covered in tile dust. (I washed it and put it in the refrigerator, which I feel is probably safe from dust.)

No comments: