Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Thirsty for Third

... was our pub quiz name tonight, yet we came in second. This might be an accomplishment if there had been more than 3 teams. But alas, there was not, and so there was no prize for best name nor was there a prize for second place.

In other news, leaving me in charge of picking bathroom colors is perhaps not a good idea. Light blue was voted for, and light blue was what I thought I chose. But when put all over that walls and ceiling, the blue was not as light as I thought it would be. We may need a reading lamp on the toilet tank. (And in regard to the voting for a new toothbrush, mine is a Sonicare and is therefore far too expensive to not suffer through a little tile dust for.)

And lastly, being the swell roommate that I am, volunteered to get my roommate from the Oakland airport tonight from his late-ass 11:50pm flight. But since it's him, his plane has been delayed and is now coming in at 12:52am (3 minutes later than when I checked 5 minutes ago. Bad sign.) I'm going to be one tired guy tomorrow.

I'm only glad that I'm not going to be two tired guys.

(Since spell checking this post his plane has gained a minute. Go Jet Blue! Fly like the wind!)

No comments: