Monday, March 14, 2005

I Have Great News

I just saved $250 every six months on my car insurance. No, Geico had nothing to do with it. Apparently driving a company car to work has more benefits than I thought.

In other news, if I can pry myself out of bed in time, take a fast enough shower, and propel myself out the door by 7:30am, I shall try to get my scooter learner's permit. It's actually a Motorcycle learner's permit, but my intent is to get a scooter.

I'm sure this news will vastly disappoint all those people who think motorcycles are the best thing ever, but I don't have any great urge to be prescribed any of my company's fine family of products just yet.

Other disappointments for readers who talk to me in person: Having a learner's permit means that I can't take any passengers or ride around at night. Or at least not until I can demonstrate to the DMV that I won't fall off if I go around corners really slowly.

No comments: