Thursday, March 03, 2005

Curiosity Killed the Cat

I think my ass is too small for my work pants. Err, I suppose I should say that my work pants are too big for my ass since I'm not working on any ass increases at the moment.

I was noticing today that during the best of times it looks like I have no ass. Like I lost it in the war or something. But during the worst pant arrangements, it looks like a have short tail, or perhaps an extremely curious turtle.

What I need are low rise Dickies, but I don't think they make those. What more can I expect from wearing a pair of pants below my belly button that are designed to sit just below my eyelids.

On the subject of things that are sure to gross you out (extremely curious turtles), click below if you want to be weirded out for the rest of the week, and possibly most of next week. I almost didn't have a personal Trader Joe's pizza (with added olives) after I saw it. But then again, I see some disturbing stuff what with all my visits to hospice patients and nursing homes, and I was hungry.

I warned you.

No comments: