Friday, May 20, 2005

I'm Here to Deliver the Mattress

I had made the appointment for 5:30pm, and sure enough, I was knocking on the door at 5:30pm. But nobody was answering. I could hear people talking, but the door was not opening.

So I rang the bell, and a few seconds later the door was answered by a very, very large man wearing a pair of small, black shorts and a single black sock. His back fat and ass were struggling over who had to support his waist band, and his back fat was winning, forcing his waist band down toward the floor. If he had sat down most of the time it would have been fine, but me delivering a mattress and wheelchair cushion seemed to involve a lot of him bending over to look for things on the floor.

Nobody wants to see that. I was in such a hurry to leave that I forgot to show them how to use the pump. Ah well. I'm not on call this weekend, so if they have trouble with it someone else can deal with the ass-man.

No comments: