Friday, September 02, 2005

And Then I Threw Away My Pants

Because I didn't manage to do laundry on Sunday I had to wear my old gap pants to work all week. I hadn't worn them for a while because they had started fraying around the legs.

Yesterday morning I got into my van and dropped my pen in my lap. When I reached down between my legs to pick it up I discovered a fairly large hole in my crotch. I'd say it was 2, maybe 2 1/2 inches long. So all day I made sure that when ever I picked anything up from the ground I would squat, not bend over.

I have to tuck in my work shirt and as a result I'm always trying to work a wedgy loose. I was thinking, at the beginning of the week, that maybe I should go commando and stop the wedgy problem at its source. I guess it's a good thing I didn't, what with all the breeziness down there.




(When I typed wedgy into google to see that I was spelling it right, I got these two images:)

No comments: