Thursday, September 29, 2005

Off To Sleep Go I

After my sleeping bag is dry. Not that I'm sleeping in it, but I'm trying to wash the campfire smell out and I want to bring it back in before I go to bed. I'm worried that cotton based fabrics left outside the confines of my apartment will get moldy* and revolting - two qualities I find unappealing in a sleeping bag.

So hurry up bag! Who knew it would take so long to dry a million pounds of wet fabric and stuffing? Everybody? Well fine then.


*I mistyped this as modly. As if leaving a sleeping bag out in a fogy climate would make it grow its hair long and down in front of its eyes. It would drive around on a vintage Vespa with its pants rolled up wearing all black except for its white socks. I suppose a modly sleeping bag would lose some of its warmth.

1 comment:

Ginamonster said...

Ooh. a modly sleeping bag. I always did like the modly look.

lol