Saturday, October 01, 2005

Airport

I saw 4 interesting people in the airport today. 3 of them might be interesting to people who are not me and Anthony, but I am going to list all 4 anyhow.

1) A lady sitting to my right started talking to somebody on the phone and complained about everything. She ran out of cigarettes, security had to pat her down, she wasn't going to get home soon enough, her plane was delayed, she ran out of cigarettes, the person on the phone wasn't answering her question regarding whether or not he felt sleepy, security patted her down, etcetera. You may have noticed that I repeated some things. She did too, except without space in between. She'd just say the same thing over and over and over again. When she was nearing the end of her call I thought "jesus christ she complains about EVERYTHING!" Just as I finished thinking that she told the person on the phone, "you know me, I complain about everything." I guess it's good that she knows.

2) After the complainer left the lady to my left took off her sandals and started moisturizing her feet. The only thing I can think of which is more disgusting than public feet moisturizing would be a public anal moisturizing. I almost skipped going to Vegas and went home.

3) To get my mind of the foot slathering going on to my left I started looking around the rest of the airport just in time to see an extremely, ridiculously fat man walking down the concourse wearing a shirt with pancakes on the front.

4) Everybody but Anthony can stop reading here, because the last person I saw was Lauren. As in the Lauren from Davis. Yeah, see, if you aren't Anthony you don't know who that is and you're disappointed that you've wasted your time reading number 4. Sorry, I warned you. Anyhow, she is still hot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not think so.