Wednesday, October 05, 2005

More Airport Stuff Among Other Things

At the Las Vegas airport on Monday I saw an Asian family consisting of a 50ish man, his 50ish wife, and a 80ish Mother (in law) in a wheelchair. They were all wearing thick gold chains with big gold dollar signs pendants. Awesome.

And in Norbert News she seems to have learned how to meow while I was in Vegas. Well, meow might be a bit of a stretch, but she's learned to make weird whiney chirp noises. I have no idea what they mean though. If I put my hand out to pet when she chirps her she runs someplace at 1000 miles and hour. And she'll chirp in the livitchen when I'm in my room, and she'll chirp while she's walking toward me and looking right at me. She may be talking to herself.

I've also noticed that purring and trying to bite me seem to go together. I'm not sure I like that combination. I think I could definitely get behind purring and not trying to bite me. Maybe I will suggest that.

No comments: