Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Lines are Your Friend

Why is it that when I drive the big wide van with the extra special protruding mirrors that everyone drifts around in their lanes? It's like I'm delivering enormous magnets or something. As I approach people they magically float over the line. I honked at 5 people today.

And if you have to butter toast or something while driving, how about we not do it on 101 south as your approach the Golden Gate Bridge? The little section of freeway has many tight curves, goes from 55mph to 45mph, and merges from 3 lanes to 2. And I'm not talking huge Ohio style lanes where you can drive a 18 wheeler sideways down the freeway and never even bother the other cars. No. These lanes were made by the same people who make the little rubber tracks for matchbox cars. I've eaten sandwiches wider than these lanes.

So please everybody, quit driving like you're all retarded.


6 lanes of traffic (3 north, 3 south) on 101 just north of the Golden Gate Bridge. (Actual size)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol!
i know exactly how you feel!
that is truly ridiculous what goes on there however i made that mistake yesterday relized i was drifting out of my lane on accident....prob coz im a woman
oops, dont hate me

Cheers!
Drive safe
Kelsey