Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Done it Again

I've taken the plunge a second time and written to two girls on Yahoo Personals. The first girl wrote me a very nice email first, but has neither a profile nor a picture. I've waited two days for her to get either of those things, but it just hasn't happened. I fear that something fishy is afoot. Or something footy is afish, which I think might be worse.

The second one plays the bass, likes street art, and is an atheist. I'm not sure what street art is, but I bet I'll like it too. And there are very few of us atheists out in the dating pool, so at least we won't get into a huge screaming match over religion. Then again, I don't think I've ever been in a huge screaming match. Actually, I don't know if I've ever screamed at anyone, competitively or not.

No comments: