Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Still Behind

I've just realized I was tagged in a chain blog. So, Since it happened so many posts ago that I had to go back to Joo's archives to find where, I'd better get to it:

I'm supposed to be listing 10 songs that I'm into at the moment. It's actually a little thought since I usually listen to whole albums, but I'll give it a shot.

1) David Eugene Edwards - Strawfoot (Solo and acoustic from the soundtrack of Searching for the Wrong Eyed Jesus, which is an EXCELLENT movie.)
2) Turin Brakes - Buildings Wrap Around Me. I wish I could fingerpick.
3) Tegan and Sara - Walking with a Ghost. I figure I should have at least 1 top 40 song on here. (Did it make it to the top 40? I only say that because I heard it for the first time on the radio.)
4) Elbow - Powder Blue
5) Muse - Falling Down
6) Turin Brakes - Mind Over Money. I watched them play it at their show, but I still can't figure out the first chord.
7) Cake - End of the Movie
8) Guster - Red Oyster Cult
9) Old 97s - Question (Again, the solo acoustic version.)
10) Tom McRae - A and B Song

My sincerest apologies to all the mp3s that didn't make the list.

No comments: