Monday, August 22, 2005

Norbert Wins a Battle, Sort of

Through constant complaining, looking crestfallen when she drinks from her hamster bottle, and licking furiously at any stray shower water, Norbert has won the right to drink out of a water dish again. However, this water dish is 9 or so inches tall so she can't step in it. And it lives in the bathtub where she can't spill it into the kitty litter.

While I was typing this she was pouncing on the carpet. When I looked over at her she turned and swiftly dove away from me, headfirst, into the wall. She does that kind of thing all the time and I think it's her most endearing attribute. I never tire of watching her hurt* herself through blatant stupidity.



*She doesn't seem hurt, but I know it would hurt if I did the same thing.

No comments: