Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Run of the Mill Day

Today I went to work, did some deliveries, did a pickup, fixed a pump, and came home.

For dinner I had microwavable green beans with almonds and a Yoplait. (Because I ate the GB&A first, I ate the yogurt with a the same implement: A fork. It just isn't possible to eat a whole container of yogurt with a fork. You just end up with an extremely well stirred quarter inch of yogurt backwash.)

After dinner I did dishes, cleaned my kitchen table, the door of my microwave, the door of my toaster oven, and my bathroom mirror.

Post cleaning, I made a new cat toy which entailed tying a little toy mouse to a string and thumb tacking the whole shebang to the ceiling. It seems to be a big hit.

The point of all this is not to bore you all to death with my typical day. The point is that sooner or later I'm going to have to go find a social life. Norbert is cute and all, but I think I need somebody with better conversation skills.

No comments: