Saturday, August 06, 2005

Yahoo Dating

My readership seems to be falling off. I'm sure this is due in part to the fact that I haven't been posting much, and partly because hurting myself with a drill and a kitten isn't that funny. So for that reason, and because I think I'd like to be dating somebody, I should get around to signing up with Yahoo! again. Uncomfortable dating stories were always pretty popular.

Although signing up for Yahoo! Personals again means that I'll have to figure out how Hal Sparks seems to have so effectively infiltrated the world of online dating. Maybe I'm arriving at the same profile several times, but it seems like every other girl has a picture of herself standing with Hal Sparks. He's funny and all, but I wonder why he has so much time to wander around taking pictures with people.

So, yeah. I think I'll do that next week. Oh, and as you can see, my sister has started a blog. It's over to the right there under blog relations. Now you too can know what it's like to live in Las Vegas with a teacher and 2 large dogs.

No comments: