Monday, August 22, 2005

Slowbe

If, because you were talking to the passenger, you missed getting through a very quick light wouldn't you pay more attention the second time the light was about to turn green? And, if you were about to make the nice person in the white van behind you miss the light for the second time, would you be surprised and turn around to look at him if he were to honk at you?

If the answers to those questions are no and yes respectively, then you were driving the old Camry in front of me while I was trying to get home. And, while I have your attention, if you could please never drive again, that would be great. I don't appreciate driving through a veeeeerrrry long intersection when the light turns yellow the second I put my foot on the gas.

You're also bad at turning left, even when there is no oncoming traffic.

And your car is ugly.

And your breath probably stinks.

So there.

No comments: