Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Fish in the Sea and in the Freezer

Tonight I came home with a plan of action: Cook dinner, get my huge expense report ready to turn in, and email the girl who winked at me on the Onion Personals.

My expense report is complete and ready to put in an envelope.

My dinner has been cooked and eaten.*

The girl's wink has gone unrequited. I didn't mean to not write her, it's just that somebody else wrote me a real email on the site and I felt I should answer it first. So I did, and now I'm going to go to bed, winker ignored. I'm going to bed without emailing partially because I'm tired and worried I'm getting sick, and partially because it stressed me out to have two email strings going at once.

All you ladies out there, you can rest assured I would never cheat on you. It stresses me out to date two girls at once even when it's allowed.


*I made the pre-packaged, frozen, pre-spiced cod steaks from Trader Joes. Those and some peas constituted dinner tonight, and I was excited by the ease and healthful nature of the meal. Unfortunately the cod steaks came out with the consistency of an elegantyly sliced gummy worm and the spices where a bit much. I'm hoping the salmon steaks will be a little less bouncy, and taste a little less bad.

1 comment:

Ed said...

God Trader Joe's is amazing. I wish we had more of them in Ohio.

You should really look into ExpenseWire for your expenses. It's really pretty quick and easy.