Monday, January 16, 2006

Some Quick Things

- Norbert has gone back to Oakland, this time for good. I'll miss her sitting on my chest while I watch TV, but it'll be nice not having to sweep every 4 minutes. With Norbert out of the pictures my new couches have been uncovered, there's no water bowl in my sink, and there's a litter scooper on my kitchen counter. My apartment is on its way to cleanliness, apart from the scoop on my counter. I forgot to pack it with the rest of the cat stuff. (I think on the kitchen counter is definitely in the top 10 places I would least like to find a used litter scoop. Some of the top 5 being in my dinner, in my bed, and jumping out at me in the shower.)

- I just washed my Brita water pitcher tonight. It may have been the first time it has been washed. Yeah, the first time ever. I think its going on 4 years old. I also changed the filter. We'll see if my water tastes oddly fresh tomorrow.

- Now that I've got my couches uncovered I think they may clash with my walls. I'll post a picture tomorrow and let you be the judge. And then when you all weigh in nothing will change because I'm not getting new couches nor am I painting the walls. And you know my thoughts on slip covers.

No comments: