Monday, September 06, 2004

Here's $20 for Love

I did it. I took the plunge and signed up for Yahoo Personals for a month. I was getting a lot of Icebreakers, Yahoo's free note system. I think I have 9 so far, but only 1 from anyone I'd like to email, and now I've emailed her. We'll see how it goes.

I have gotten some weird ones though. I'm 25, extremely non-religious, a non-smoker, 5'10", and 25 years old. In my personal I list that I would like someone who is shorter than me, between the ages of 21 and 26, a non-smoker, and not too religious. My two most recent Icebreakers were from a 30 year old Evangelical Christian woman, and from a freakishly tall, 18 year old, frequent smoker. I'm not sure that anyone is actually reading my ad. They may just be drawn in by my ravishing good looks. Actually, it's probably my metal cows. They're pretty cute.

I'll let you know if I get any replies, or if they were just after my cows. I mean, why take the guy if you can get the cows for free?

No comments: